This blog has been in the making for a couple years and it's really taken me out of my comfort zone. With this blog being in it's beginning stages, I'm sure there's still a lot to learn, but I'll get there!
As my profile stated, I've been with Fun Stampers Journey for almost a year. It's gone by so fast! I have met so many wonderful friends and this company is great for keeping all of us coaches excited! I'm loving my journey!
These Christmas Cards were part of a challenge a couple months ago. We were given the pieces and had to design our own cards. Some beautiful cards were created.
These are the products that I used to design these cards.
Tis The Season Prints,Holiday Sparkle Stamp Set, Candy Apple and Limeade Splash Cardstock, Candy Apple and Limeade Splash Re-Inkers and for a little bling, Journey Sequins Special Celebration and Twinkle Trim
Ink Splat Embossing Folder, Journey Gold Embossing Powder, Journey Gold Metallic Pen, Sparkle Drops, Every Day Stamp Set, Pomegranate Splash, Kiwi Slice and Buttercream Cardstock
| This Is November's Super Cute Bloom Box |
Katie, I think it looks wonderful and if you did this yourself, I am in awe of you! I'm still struggling a bit with my own and it was set up for me a long time ago, and now I'm trying to customize. I say, "Atta Girl!" Looks good! Your cards are really pretty as well. See you sometime in Journey Land!
ReplyDeleteWonderful projects! Your blog is looking good.
ReplyDeleteWonderful site.This gives me some hope that I'll be able to get my blog up and running.
ReplyDeleteThank you! You can do it!
DeleteGreat job Katie!
ReplyDeleteThanks Carol!
DeleteKatie. I love your new blog and I'm so excited you did it! AMAZING job! :0)
ReplyDeleteThank you Deb!
DeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteThank you Peggy, you're next!
DeleteWelcome to the bloggie world! Nice job! Keep it up! Kerry, Coach #401 www.thestampingbugsjourney.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThank you Kerry!
DeleteWell, Look at you... So Proud you have this up and going.. You Do WONDERFUL Work... I still love and use my Cards... God Bless.
ReplyDeleteThank you. 😊
Delete